http://www.google.com/fonts/#ChoosePlace:select/Collection:Pathway+Gothic+One Hippie Go Lucky: CHRISTMAS SHOP

Wednesday

CHRISTMAS SHOP

Home alone will always be my favorite Christmas movie and The Christmas waltz is no doubt my favorite christmas song. Come sooner christmas, I'm ready! Oh and.....
 
I'm selling little handmade gift tags.
They are hand drawn and hand cut.
Made from recycled brown paper bags.
Eight for $5 - Tags in English or French
Inbox me a message on facebook or e-mail me if you would like to buy some

Je vend des petites étiquettes à cadeaux.
Elles sont dessinée & coupée à la main.
Fait de sac en papier recycler.
Huit pour 5$ - En anglais ou français
Ecrivez-moi un message sur facebook ou envoyez-moi un courriel si vous voulez en acheter.








No comments:

Post a Comment