http://www.google.com/fonts/#ChoosePlace:select/Collection:Pathway+Gothic+One Hippie Go Lucky: A CHRISTMAS CHEER

Monday

A CHRISTMAS CHEER

If I could choose my favorite song in the whole wide world it would most definitely be a Christmas song. Nothing beats the feeling of a Frank Sinatra Christmas tune on the first snow of the season. I thought I'd make a list of my favorite Christmas albums of all time, in no particular order.



Christmas Albums //
1. A Jolly Christmas - Frank Sinatra //
2. Winter Songs - The Hotel Café //
3. Christmas Portrait - The Carpenters //
4. Ella Wishes You a Swinging Christmas - Ella Fitzgerald //
5. A Very she & Him Christmas - She & Him //
6. The Nat King Cole Christmas Album - Nat King Cole //
7. Wintersong - Sarah McLachlan //
8. Micheal Buble Christmas - Micheal Buble //

© All images found on google

No comments:

Post a Comment