http://www.google.com/fonts/#ChoosePlace:select/Collection:Pathway+Gothic+One Hippie Go Lucky: 1/52 : Zoë

Friday

1/52 : Zoë

A new year gives you a push to start new things and make new goals. For me, one of them is to take more pictures. I saw this and this (by the way these are some of my favorite blogs to follow - go check them out) and it inspired me to start my own little project called Pieces of My Heart. I will photograph someone who has a piece of my heart every week for a year. This means 52 people. Whoa. I am the worst when it comes to longterm commitments but I'm giving this a go. Why not right?
The 52 people are not in order of most important, I don't believe order can define the love you have for people. Oh and cats count as people :)


We rescued her from the streets 4 years ago. she lives for food. she is clumsy and chubby. she loves to lay down on people's hands. she loves to eat bread, when we are not looking. she knows I melt over her spotted belly.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a great photo of such a sweetheart! Can't wait to see your project unfold! Thank you so much for the sweet comment. So glad the tutorial is useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome! Haven't got around to trying it yet, can't wait!

      Delete