http://www.google.com/fonts/#ChoosePlace:select/Collection:Pathway+Gothic+One Hippie Go Lucky: MY FEBUARY SPONSORS

Wednesday

MY FEBUARY SPONSORS

Hi, I'm Jennifer! Earl Grey is a lifestyle blog focused on crafting, thrifting, and photography. I love documenting every day adventures, as well as seeking out inspiration on other blogs and shops.



Pointless Pretty Things is a Design, Handmade and Lifestyle blog focusing on the little things that make life great. I like to write about my design inspirations, DIY projects and simple ways to live life creatively.

I make earrings as a hobby ; they allow me to express my creative side and also to pass the time during my sleepless nights! At SPZ Handcrafted earrings you will find many different types of beaded handcrafted dangling earrings! The styles range from casual to chic, retro to modern, abstract and artsy to plain out funny! Materials used vary from acrylic, glass, wood, plastic and metal beads. Ear hooks are silver and gold plated, or antique copper and antique gold.

Have a look x

No comments:

Post a Comment