http://www.google.com/fonts/#ChoosePlace:select/Collection:Pathway+Gothic+One Hippie Go Lucky: VALENTINES DAY

Thursday

VALENTINES DAY

I'm not sure how I feel about Valentines Day. I have no doubt about the marketing side of it, that's why I will never buy a heart shaped card or want to receive one dozen roses. What's important to me is doing things you love with people you love. I find a lot of times we get so caught up in our lives that we forget the simple things that make us happy. So why doesn't Valentine's day become "remember what makes you happy" day. Who's with me ?
Things you can do today, and everyday of your life... if it makes you happy :






1. Create at night in your underwear.
2. Read to your furry friends
3. Eat snow (you get alot more if you pick it off the ground)
4. Run in a dress while the sun is going down

all images found on pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment