As some of you may know, I have a 3 years old brother. His name is Maël. We live 2 hours away from each other so I don't get to see him as much as I'd like too. I had this idea a couple of months ago and finally got around to it. I went down to visit him and brought a diposable camera with me. I gave it to him and told him to take pictures of anything he thought was beautiful - after half an hour the film was finished. I got it developed and analysed every picture. Some were all black because his little fingers were blocking the shutter, some were red because he was blocking the flash, some were out of focus because he was too close to the subject but it's all part of the game and it's what makes it so special. I scanned some of my favorites...
1. First picture on the film : himself. (this made me laugh so hard, espacially the fact that I told him to take pictures of anything he thought was beautiful)
2. Our little sister : Jeanne.
3. Me. He told me to smile as big as I could.
4. Another self portrait. I laughed at this one too because he is smilling.
5. The love of his life... ice cream.
I can't wait to do this again and see the evolution of his creative little mind.