http://www.google.com/fonts/#ChoosePlace:select/Collection:Pathway+Gothic+One Hippie Go Lucky: EAT MORE / 1

Tuesday

EAT MORE / 1


I've been trying to be more conscious of what I feed my body. That explains why I've been obessed with food lately. I mean, I'm obsessed with making it. Yesterday I couldn't stop. I made homemade pizzas, almond and oatmeal cookies, vegetable soup, a loaf of raisin bread and an apple crumble. I haven't photographed any of it to put on the blog yet. In the meantine, I thought I'd share recipes that inspire my everyday meals.

1 Breakfast / Ginger Quinoa Granola 
2 Lunch / Swiss Chard and Chickpeas Salad 
3 Diner / Grilled Spring Vegetable Tacos with Cauliflower Tortillas 
4 Dessert / Blueberry Tarts for Two

pictures are not mine: 1, 2, 3, 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment